Full Time Clinic Services Associate – GTA
HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 27 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in the Greater Toronto Area as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care.
What we believe
Our mission is to enhance your quality of life by providing the most comprehensive hearing healthcare in a caring and professional environment.
We are seeking motivated individuals for a Full-time front desk Clinic Services Associate position for our clinic located in the GTA. The CSA reports to the Clinical Manager and is responsible for persuading, motivating, and influencing patients to convert inquiries forward into hearing test appointments.
Our attitude, actions and behaviors have great potential to make patients feel understood, important and comfortable. Each CCC receives regular support and coaching from our highly engaged leadership team to ensure they are maximizing every opportunity to get people in the door, so that you have the opportunity to improve the quality of people’s lives.
- Minimum 2-3 years in retail and/or medical services environment
- Post-secondary education
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to persuade, motivate, and influence patients and convert customer inquiries forward into hearing test appointments
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proactive customer service approach which includes patience and listening skills
- Receptivity and adaptability to change
- Accountability and ownership; results oriented
- Prioritizing, planning and organization
- Multi-tasking with disciplined time management
- Analytical; attention to detail; follow through
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High initiative; creative contributor
- Professional written & verbal communication
The compensation package includes a salary, bonus opportunities, self-development and training opportunities, opportunities for advancement, health insurance benefits and generous paid time off.
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a 30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment. The purpose of the assessment is to help identify the right fit for the role. Once the assessment is submitted, our recruiting team will be in contact with you about the next steps.
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link to access and complete your assessment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.