Hearing Solutions Albion Centre
Monday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Hearing Solutions at Albion Centre in Etobicoke
Our Hearing Solutions clinic, located inside the Albion Centre in Etobicoke, offers you expert Audiology services, backed a by a commitment to help you hear better and live better.
Hearing Solutions’ full-service hearing loss treatment clinic provides a one-stop shop for your hearing healthcare needs.
You can get your hearing evaluated, get your results and order your hearing aids all in the same place, all on the same day.
Get to know more about Hearing Solutions Audiology services?
Our Etobicoke hearing healthcare clinic can provide you with…
- Complete and free hearing assessments
- On-the-spot hearing test results and hearing aid recommendations
- A variety of hearing aid brands that fit your budget and taste
- A wide selection of additional Assistive Listening Devices and accessories
- A hearing aid package that includes minor repairs and adjustments for the life of your devices
- 90-day hearing aid trial period
- A variety of financing options to suit your needs
Getting to our Etobicoke hearing loss treatment clinic
If you plan to visit our hearing aid specialists, our Etobicoke clinic inside the Albion Centre is bordered by Kipling Avenue, Albion Road and Finch Avenue West.
Are you coming by car? If so, the clinic is not far from Highways 27 to the west, 400 to the east, 401 to the south and also 427 to the west.
If you’re travelling to the clinic via the TTC, you can access this Etobicoke mall by taking the 36 Finch Avenue West, 45 Kipling or the 73C Royal York buses.
Our hearing aid specialists are here for you
If you’re located in the Etobicoke area, book your hearing assessment today at Hearing Solutions’ Albion Centre clinic. Schedule your appointment online or call and one of our qualified staff will assist you with confirming a date for your hearing evaluation.
Don’t wait any longer! Take the first step toward better hearing and a better quality of life.