Hearing Solutions Cloverdale Mall
Monday: 9:00 am-9:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am-9:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am-9:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am-9:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am-9:00 pm
Cloverdale Mall hearing loss clinic in Etobicoke
One of our oldest and busiest locations, Hearing Solutions’ Cloverdale Mall hearing loss clinic in Etobicoke has been serving the community with Audiology healthcare services for many years.
As a fixture in the South-Etobicoke community, Hearing Solutions’ hearing aid specialists stay up-to-date on the latest technology to make sure they can recommend the best hearing aid for your specific level of hearing loss.
Our Etobicoke clinic’s services reflect a commitment to hearing healthcare
Hearing Solutions provides complete hearing health services from your complimentary hearing test to your hearing aid fitting appointment and follow-up care. You can expect to receive…
- Same-day results of your hearing evaluation
- Hearing aid recommendations that suit your budget, lifestyle and taste
- Follow-up appointments at our Etobicoke clinic, along with any necessary adjustments and/or counselling on using your hearing devices
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories, including free batteries with your hearing aid purchase
- Financing options that make better hearing more affordable
- 90-day trial periods that let you try the latest digital hearing aid technology
Heading to Hearing Solutions
Cloverdale Mall is bordered by Bloor Street West to the north, The East Mall to the East, Dundas Street West to the south and the Highway 427 to the west.
If you’re driving to this Etobicoke shopping centre, you can access it easily from Highway 427.
If travelling on the TTC, you can take the 49 Bloor, 111 East Mall 112C West Mall, 191 Highway 27 Rocket, and 192 Rocket buses.
Once you arrive at the mall, Hearing Solutions’ Etobicoke clinic faces Highway 427.
Schedule a complimentary hearing assessment at your local Etobicoke clinic today!
If you think you’re not hearing like you used to or that someone you know may need help with their hearing loss, schedule an appointment with one of our Client Care Coordinators.
You can also book an appointment online with our knowledgeable hearing health staff.