Book an appointment at this cliniclooking for another clinic?
Hearing Solutions clinic inside Sherway Gardens
Hearing Solutions is proud to offer Hearing Loss Treatment at Sherway Gardens to help you on your journey to better hearing.
Our talented team of professionals are passionate about helping you live life to the fullest, and are committed to providing you sound advice you can trust in a warm and caring environment.
Our Etobicoke clinic’s services reflect a commitment to hearing healthcare
Hearing Solutions provides complete hearing health services from your complimentary hearing test to your hearing aid fitting appointment and follow-up care. You can expect to receive…
- Same-day results of your hearing evaluation
- Hearing aid recommendations that suit your budget, lifestyle and taste
- Follow-up appointments at our Etobicoke clinic, along with any necessary adjustments and/or counselling on using your hearing devices
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories, including free batteries with your hearing aid purchase
- Financing options that make better hearing more affordable
- 90-day trial periods that let you try the latest digital hearing aid technology
Heading to Hearing Solutions Sherway Gardens
Sherway Gardens is located on the southwest corner of The Queensway and The West Mall in Etobicoke and is easily accessible from Hwy 427/QEW.
If you are taking the TTC, you can take the Shorncliffe #123, Queensway #80 & Evans #15 routes.
If you are taking Mississauga transit, the mall can be accessed by the Sherway Gardens #4 route.
Wheeltrans stops are found at both Door 4 and Door 7 where automated doors are located.
Once you arrive at the mall, Hearing Solutions’ Etobicoke clinic is easiest accessed through Entrance 7, between Union Chicken and Shoppers Drug Mart. Once inside, the clinic is located across from Shoppers Drug Mart next to SoftMoc. There is also a guest services kiosk in front of the clinic.
Schedule a complimentary hearing assessment at your local Etobicoke clinic today!
If you think you’re not hearing like you used to or that someone you know may need help with their hearing loss, schedule an appointment with one of our Client Care Coordinators. You can also book an appointment online with our knowledgeable hearing health staff.