Do you think you may have hearing loss?
Take our free 3-minute online hearing test to find out more.
Do you have to concentrate more to hear in different environments?
Do you sit quietly, nod your head, and smile during a group conversation, even though you don’t know what people are saying?
Do you have a ringing or buzzing sound in your ears whenever you’re in a quiet room?
You Are Not Alone.
Take our free online hearing test for quick and accurate results to learn more.
STEPS TO BETTER HEARING
- Complete the online hearing test, which only takes three minutes, or book a no-cost, no-obligation hearing test with a hearing healthcare professional in one of our conveniently located clinics.
- The online test takes you through a brief questionnaire and different listening scenarios.
- We recommend that you take the test in a quiet environment, preferably using headphones instead of your built-in speakers.
- Based on the answers you provide during the online test, you will be placed into one of three categories: normal hearing, moderate hearing loss, or severe hearing loss.
- If the online test results show that you have hearing loss, we encourage you to book a consultation with one of our hearing healthcare professionals.
- During this appointment, you will have the opportunity to experience a live hearing aid demonstration, specifically customized to your unique needs. We will also review your size and colour hearing aid preferences, desired listening lifestyle, and discuss available financing options, so you can rediscover the world of sound. All of our in-clinic hearing tests are no-cost and no-obligation, just like the online test.
While there is no replacement for an assessment with a hearing healthcare professional, this online hearing test can help verify any current hearing loss you may be experiencing.
RECONNECT WITH YOUR LOVED ONE’S TODAY!