Benefits of Rechargeable Hearing Aids?
Nowadays, everything can be found in a rechargeable version, and hearing aids are no exception with advances in technology! Here are the benefits to getting rid of disposable batteries and moving forward with rechargeable hearing aids instead.
- No more battery changes: Considering how small disposable hearing aid batteries are, a huge plus to switching to rechargeable hearing aids is that the hassle of opening your hearing aids taking out the old batteries and replacing the new ones is all gone.
- Cost Efficient: No more buying hearing aid batteries through the year! A hearing aid is an important investment, especially if you’re opting for a nice model. So you shouldn’t have to tack on additional battery costs every month.
- Longer usage: Technology has finally reached the one-charge-per-day standard. Depending on the hearing aid, you can get up to 24 hours use out of your hearing aids!
- Easy charging: All you need to do is insert your hearing aids in their charging doc, that’s it! You charge it at night just like you charge your smart phone.
- Eco-Friendly: There’s no need to toss out batteries every week. Rechargeable batteries can be re-used hundreds of times and have specific disposal guidelines.
To learn more about rechargeable hearing aid technology, click here to book an appointment.