YES, WE’RE OPEN YOUR HEARING IS ESSENTIAL.
How to find the Hearing Solutions clinic after you arrive in Lawrence & Dufferin
Situated on the third floor of the medical building, we are immediately to the right as you step off the elevator.
What we offer our patients at our Toronto hearing loss clinic?
- Thorough Hearing Evaluations Tailored to Your Needs
- Convenient In-Clinic and In-Home Hearing Care Services
- State-of-the-Art Diagnostic Services, Including Video Otoscopy and Speed in Noise Testing as Our Standard
- Schedule a No-Obligation Consultation for Personalized Recommendations
- Continuous Support and Counseling for You and Your Family
- A Diverse Range of Hearing Aids from Leading Manufacturers
- Trust Us for Reliable Hearing Aid Repairs and Maintenance
- Access Quality Hearing Aid Batteries and Accessories
- Professional Ear Wax Removal for Enhanced Comfort
- Custom Earplugs Tailored to Your Specifications
- Effective Tinnitus Solutions to Elevate Your Quality of Life
- Explore Assisted Listening Devices for an Enhanced Hearing Experience
- Flexible 0% Financing Options Available (O.A.C.)
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed with Our 90-Day Policy
- We Accept Payments from ADP, WSIB, VAC, ODSP, NIHB, and Most Private Insurance Companies
What to Expect
Listening Lifestyle Consultation
During this time, your trusted hearing healthcare provider will discuss your medical history, hearing concerns, and lifestyle, to help ensure we understand your situation and so that anythe professional recommendations made following the assessment meet your individual needs and preferences.
Physical Ear Examination
Your hearing healthcare provider will perform an examination of your ears to ensure that there are no signs of wax buildup, and look to see if there are any medical concerns that may be directly related to your hearing loss. We can even show you a picture of your eardrum!
Your hearing healthcare provider will conduct a comprehensive, in-depth and professional hearing assessment, which will include a series of different tests, including speech and word comprehension in both quiet and noise as well as your ability to hear different tones and pitches. We encourage you to also bring someone whose voice you are familiar with, as this will further assist with helping to measure your everyday communication.
Review Your Results
Your results are available immediately following your assessment, and will be reviewed with you in detail so you can understand your hearing ability and how it relates to what you're experiencing in the real world level of hearing loss.
Your hearing healthcare provider will present you with a professional recommendation. Where hearing aids are recommended it will take into consideration your hearing aid shape and size, colour preferences, desired listening lifestyle, and budget.
Experience a Live Demonstration
Your hearing healthcare provider will offer to conduct a live hearing aid demonstration so you can experience the benefits of a hearing device, and rediscover the world of sound.
With our 0% financing program, 90 day trial period and satisfaction guarantee, you can now improve the quality of your life with hearing aids, confidently and comfortably. At Hearing Solutions, we also believe that after care support is just as important as our individualized care during your assessment and hearing aid fitting. To help ensure that you are happy throughout your entire hearing healthcare journey, we offer the Hear Forever Package, which is unique to Hearing Solutions, making sure you are looked after for the entire life of your hearing aids!.