YES, WE’RE OPEN YOUR HEARING IS ESSENTIAL.
How to find the Hearing Solutions clinic after you arrive in Eastgate Square
Gain access through the entrance to Homesense, and once inside the mall, you’ll find us situated on the right-hand side.
Hearing healthcare services in Stoney Creek, Hamilton
Hearing Solutions’ hearing aid specialists can help you identify hearing loss that can affect your social interactions, livelihood, and even your mental health. You can visit our Stoney Creek location for…
- Complete Hearing Assessments
- In-Clinic and In-Home Hearing Care Services
- Advanced Diagnostic Tests, Including Video Otoscopy and Speed in Noise Testing as Our Standard
- Schedule a No-Commitment Consultation and Receive Expert Advice
- Continuous Support and Guidance for You and Your Family
- Explore a Diverse Range of Hearing Aids from Leading Manufacturers
- Trust Our Team for Hearing Aid Repairs and Maintenance
- Find Hearing Aid Batteries and Accessories for Your Convenience
- Professional Ear Wax Removal Services
- Custom-Made Earplugs Tailored to Your Needs
- Effective Solutions for Tinnitus
- Discover Assisted Listening Devices to Enhance Your Hearing Experience
- Benefit from 0% Financing Options On Approved Credit
- Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Ensures Your Peace of Mind
- We Accept Payments from ADP, WSIB, VAC, ODSP, NIHB, and Most Private Insurance Providers
Hearing Solutions’ mission is to continue providing our Award-Winning service to our patients in Stoney Creek, Hamilton.
Book a hearing test and start your journey to better hearing
Hearing Solutions’ Stoney Creek hearing loss clinic is committed to helping you hear better. So why not schedule an appointment with one of our hearing healthcare professionals today.
You can book your appointment by calling our clinic or scheduling your appointment online.
What to Expect
Listening Lifestyle Consultation
During this time, your trusted hearing healthcare provider will discuss your medical history, hearing concerns, and lifestyle, to help ensure we understand your situation and so that anythe professional recommendations made following the assessment meet your individual needs and preferences.
Physical Ear Examination
Your hearing healthcare provider will perform an examination of your ears to ensure that there are no signs of wax buildup, and look to see if there are any medical concerns that may be directly related to your hearing loss. We can even show you a picture of your eardrum!
Your hearing healthcare provider will conduct a comprehensive, in-depth and professional hearing assessment, which will include a series of different tests, including speech and word comprehension in both quiet and noise as well as your ability to hear different tones and pitches. We encourage you to also bring someone whose voice you are familiar with, as this will further assist with helping to measure your everyday communication.
Review Your Results
Your results are available immediately following your assessment, and will be reviewed with you in detail so you can understand your hearing ability and how it relates to what you're experiencing in the real world level of hearing loss.
Your hearing healthcare provider will present you with a professional recommendation. Where hearing aids are recommended it will take into consideration your hearing aid shape and size, colour preferences, desired listening lifestyle, and budget.
Experience a Live Demonstration
Your hearing healthcare provider will offer to conduct a live hearing aid demonstration so you can experience the benefits of a hearing device, and rediscover the world of sound.
With our 0% financing program, 90 day trial period and satisfaction guarantee, you can now improve the quality of your life with hearing aids, confidently and comfortably. At Hearing Solutions, we also believe that after care support is just as important as our individualized care during your assessment and hearing aid fitting. To help ensure that you are happy throughout your entire hearing healthcare journey, we offer the Hear Forever Package, which is unique to Hearing Solutions, making sure you are looked after for the entire life of your hearing aids!.