YES, WE’RE OPEN YOUR HEARING IS ESSENTIAL.
How to find the Hearing Solutions clinic after you arrive in Erin Mills Town Centre
Gain access through Entrance “D,” which is best approached from the Eglinton Avenue side of the mall. Our clinic is located on the upper level, right next to Shoppers Drug Mart.
Hearing health services in Mississauga
When you come into our Mississauga clinic, our knowledgeable Audiology staff will perform a complete examination of your hearing health. The services we provide include…
- Elevate Your Hearing Experience with Customized Assessments
- Accessible In-Clinic and In-Home Hearing Care Services
- Cutting-Edge Diagnostic Services, Including Video Otoscopy and Speed in Noise Testing as Part of Our Care
- Book a No-Obligation Consultation for Expert Recommendations
- Continuous Counseling and Support for You and Your Family
- Explore a Broad Selection of Hearing Aids from Renowned Manufacturers
- Count on Our Team for Professional Hearing Aid Repairs and Maintenance
- Conveniently Find Hearing Aid Batteries and Accessories
- Gentle and Effective Ear Wax Removal Services for Enhanced Comfort
- Personalized Custom Earplugs to Suit Your Lifestyle
- Effective Tinnitus Solutions for an Improved Well-Being
- Discover Assisted Listening Devices to Elevate Your Lifestyle
- Flexible 0% Financing Options Available On Approved Credit
- Rest Assured with Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- We Welcome Payments from ADP, WSIB, VAC, ODSP, NIHB, and Most Private Insurance Providers
Book your free hearing test at Hearing Solutions in Mississauga
You can hear better sooner rather than later. Schedule an appointment for a full hearing evaluation with a Client Care Coordinator and start your journey to better hearing.
You can call Hearing Solutions’ Mississauga clinic or book your appointment online.
What to Expect
Listening Lifestyle Consultation
During this time, your trusted hearing healthcare provider will discuss your medical history, hearing concerns, and lifestyle, to help ensure we understand your situation and so that anythe professional recommendations made following the assessment meet your individual needs and preferences.
Physical Ear Examination
Your hearing healthcare provider will perform an examination of your ears to ensure that there are no signs of wax buildup, and look to see if there are any medical concerns that may be directly related to your hearing loss. We can even show you a picture of your eardrum!
Your hearing healthcare provider will conduct a comprehensive, in-depth and professional hearing assessment, which will include a series of different tests, including speech and word comprehension in both quiet and noise as well as your ability to hear different tones and pitches. We encourage you to also bring someone whose voice you are familiar with, as this will further assist with helping to measure your everyday communication.
Review Your Results
Your results are available immediately following your assessment, and will be reviewed with you in detail so you can understand your hearing ability and how it relates to what you're experiencing in the real world level of hearing loss.
Your hearing healthcare provider will present you with a professional recommendation. Where hearing aids are recommended it will take into consideration your hearing aid shape and size, colour preferences, desired listening lifestyle, and budget.
Experience a Live Demonstration
Your hearing healthcare provider will offer to conduct a live hearing aid demonstration so you can experience the benefits of a hearing device, and rediscover the world of sound.
With our 0% financing program, 90 day trial period and satisfaction guarantee, you can now improve the quality of your life with hearing aids, confidently and comfortably. At Hearing Solutions, we also believe that after care support is just as important as our individualized care during your assessment and hearing aid fitting. To help ensure that you are happy throughout your entire hearing healthcare journey, we offer the Hear Forever Package, which is unique to Hearing Solutions, making sure you are looked after for the entire life of your hearing aids!.