LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT JOB? WANT to HAVE MORE FUN & FEEL MORE FULFILLED AT WORK BY HELPING OTHERS?
Hearing Solutions in North York seeks a SUPERSTAR for our Patient Outreach Coordinator Department to help fulfill our vision of having the most satisfied customers in hearing health care!
Place this phrase at the top of your cover letter: “I love people and I am not afraid of rejection!” and your resume will receive special consideration.
We’ve got the best job in town and we’re looking for a very special person to join us. Join our team and help our customers by supporting our 27 clinic locations & contacting new and current customers to schedule their hearing tests.
This entails providing outstanding customer service which includes calling out and connecting with our customers. It also includes scheduling their appointments and maintaining a call-center database. So, attention to detail is very important to us.
Ideal candidates are: Outgoing, Reliable, Mature, Well-spoken, Energetic, can strike up a good conversation in any situation, Sales experience is helpful but not necessary. Medical Appointment Setting experience in a call-center environment would be great too! Candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a rewarding opportunity for the right candidate that wants to make their mark in helping people hear better.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM full-time permanent.
- Medical office administration background in hearing health care would be an asset
- Minimum 1 year of outbound call center experience
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Confident phone mannerisms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be patient, empathetic and possess the ability to utilize the telephone effectively as a customer relations tool
What we bring to the table:
- Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health and dental insurance
- Generous and we mean generous paid time off and opportunities for growth
- Group RRSP contributions, a healthy work/life balance, oh and did we mention it’s a fun and fulfilling place to work?
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a 30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment. The purpose of the assessment is to help identify the right fit for the role. Once the assessment is submitted, our recruiting team will be in contact with you about the next steps
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link to access and complete your assessment.
Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.