Executive Assistant, Sales Team
HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 20 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in the Greater Toronto Area as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care.
Why work at Hearing Solutions?
At Hearing Solutions, we believe in hearing what matters most in life. Hearing is one of the greatest gifts that helps keep us connected to our loved ones – and this passion for making a positive difference in someone’s life is what excites us.
We are building a culture of curious minds who not only pursue excellence and do great work, but also inspire others to do the same. We celebrate those who achieve results and live our core values.
Reporting to the VP, Sales you will support this department in the following areas:
- Communications: Prepare company communications on behalf of sales department, also monitor, screen, and respond to email while highlighting key areas of focus
- Calendar & Schedule Management: Effectively manage the executive’s schedule, arranging meetings with clinicians, clinical managers, and suppliers. Additionally, coordinate clinic visits and clinical observations.
- Meeting Support: Plan, prepare and organize meeting agendas taking minutes when required. Communicating key takeaways from meetings to key stakeholders.
- Recruitment: Review resumes, short list highly qualified candidates and schedule interviews. Once the candidate has been identified, send hiring details to the HR generalist.
- Financial Administration: Assist with expense reporting and reimbursement process.
- Document Preparation: Assist with preparation of reports, agendas, and presentations.
- Discount Approvals: Prepare necessary reporting and margin analysis for discount approval.
- Event Planning: Support the planning of training events for our clinical teams
- KPI Preparation: Create daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reports
- Support the planning and implementation of the part time workers program and the performance review process
- Mature and trustworthy; able to maintain confidences and manage sensitive information with discretion
- Financial acumen and numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and task focused
- Coachable, can take direction, learn new concepts, and accept constructive feedback
- Self-directed; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Problem solving and decision-making skills; adept at gathering information and making executive decisions within your domain
- Demonstrated ability to execute on corporate initiatives and projects
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant preferably in a sales environment
- Post-secondary education
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
The compensation package includes a salary, bonus opportunities, self-development and training opportunities, opportunities for advancement, health insurance benefits and generous paid time off.
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a 30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment. The purpose of the assessment is to help identify the right fit for the role. Once the assessment is submitted, our recruiting team will be in contact with you about the next steps.
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link to access and complete your assessment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Hearing Solutions is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.