Hearing Healthcare Vision
We will improve your hearing by listening to you, addressing your concerns, and working with you to arrive at your best hearing solution.
Hearing Solutions would like to be your long-term partner in hearing healthcare.
Hearing Healthcare Values
- Provide sound advice you can trust.
- Focus on your needs.
- Provide leading edge hearing healthcare service and hearing aid technologies.
- Employ the finest hearing healthcare clinicians in the industry.
Hearing Healthcare Difference
- Award-winning patient care.
- A team of Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists committed to serving your needs.
- Comprehensive after-fitting hearing aid support to ensure your ongoing success.
- Experience with over 25,000 satisfied patients.
Hearing Loss Myths and Facts
“Hearing loss is just one of those things I need to accept.”
Fact: Advances in technology mean we can help the vast majority of people hear better and enjoy all the sounds of life they were missing.
“Hearing aids are uncomfortable and hard to wear.”
Fact: Newer hearing aids are light and practically invisible. Actually a hearing aid is much less noticeable than your hearing loss.
“My type of hearing loss can’t be helped.”
Fact: Virtually all cases of hearing loss caused by nerve deafness (sensorineural hearing loss) can be helped through amplification.