Book an appointment at this cliniclooking for another clinic?
Yes, We’re OPEN your hearing is essential.
Fixture in the community
Located in the north end of Toronto in the Bathurst Street and Lawrence Avenue West area, close to Shoppers Drug Mart, our Hearing Solutions clinic in the Lawrence Plaza has been a staple in the community.
Hearing Solutions’ Toronto-area hearing aid specialists know how to assess your hearing and give you the answers you need to make an informed decision about the hearing technology that’s right for you.
What patients can expect at Hearing Solutions
Our hearing health services, provided by our experienced and caring Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists include:
- Free hearing tests
- Hearing aid maintenance, repair, and cleanings
- Sale of hearing aid accessories like batteries, dry aid and cleaning kits
- Hearing Solutions hearing loss treatment clinics also carry a variety of assistive listening devices such as, FM systems, pocket talkers and amplified telephones
- A variety of financing options available
- A comprehensive hearing aid package that includes a 90-day trial period
- Post hearing aid fitting counselling and instruction
How to get to our Toronto hearing loss clinic at Lawrence and Bathurst
Hearing Solutions hearing health clinic is located in the Lawrence Plaza on the north-west corner of Lawrence Avenue West and Bathurst Street.
Built in 1953 and having the distinction of being visited by Queen Elizabeth II in the 1950s, the Lawrence Plaza is easily accessible by the TTC via the 7 Bathurst and 52 Lawrence buses. The Lawrence West subway isn’t too far away.
If travelling by car, you can get to the clinic by taking the 400 and 401 highways. You can use the Lawrence Avenue West or East exits from Allen Road. There’s also plenty of free parking.
Easily book an appointment online
You can book a hearing loss screening online at our Toronto clinic or call a Client Care Coordinator. So take the first step toward better hearing and better hearing health.