Book an appointment at this cliniclooking for another clinic?
Yes, We’re OPEN your hearing is essential.
Hearing Solutions clinic at St. Clair and Yonge
Located in the heart of mid-town Toronto, Hearing Solutions Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue East hearing loss clinic educates patients about the causes of hearing loss and effective treatment options.
From your hearing evaluation to your fitting with brand new quality hearing aids, Hearing Solutions’ Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists have got you covered.
What services do Hearing Solutions’ hearing aid professionals provide?
- Free hearing examinations
- Hearing aid options from a variety of manufacturers
- Digital, invisible, waterproof, rechargeable, and Bluetooth-enabled hearing devices
- Hearing aid accessories and batteries
- 90-day trial periods
- A variety of financing options
- Hearing aid repairs
- Hearing Solutions’ St. Clair Avenue hearing health clinic provides hearing aid counselling and any further instruction so that you can get the most from your devices
How to get to Hearing Solutions Yonge and St. Clair clinic?
It’s easy to access Hearing Solutions’ hearing aid services at our mid-town Toronto clinic. If travelling by public transit via the TTC, you can get off at St. Clair subway station at Yonge Street.
If travelling by car you can get to Hearing Solutions’ clinic via the 401 highway and take the Yonge Street exit from either the west or the east. You can drive along the Don Valley Parkway toward the Bayview Avenue/Bloor Street exit and head toward Mount Pleasant Road and then turn left onto Inglewood Drive. Finally, turn left onto St. Clair Avenue East.
Book a hearing test online
Booking a hearing test at Hearing Solutions mid-town Toronto clinic is easy. We make it simple for you to either book online or by phone. Our knowledgeable and professional Client Care Coordinators are here to help you begin your journey toward better hearing health or simply answer any of your questions.